Hi there |
I am married to Robert Downey Jr. the end. Self proclaimed Cumberbitch, Hiddlestoner, Friendie and Scottie. So many fandoms, so little time. I am also a sass queen.
"I believe in the possible. I believe small though we are, insignificant though we may be, we can reach a full understanding of the universe. You were right when you said you felt small looking up at all that out there. We are very very small. But we are profoundly capable of very very big things." - Benedict Cumberbatch as Hawking.
My beautiful sister I love you!
My amazing bro I love you!
Follow me on tumblr! cumber-blonde.tumblr.com/
I'm still suffering from Reichenfeels.
1. Weirdest public bathroom-related story you have?
Guuurl, I don't use public bathrooms unless I really gOTTA GO. So none :c
2. Ever had a near death experience?
YEs SOME JERK DRIVING A MOTHER FUCKING DOUBLE DECKER BUS ALMOST RAN ME OVER. But I'm here now, so it's all good.
3. What's your favourite smell?
4. Which one do you prefer: Dreamworks, Pixar or Disney?
Why must you make me choose, go away, you.
5. What do you think about Homestuck?
Ha aa hahh ahahh aahhh... no
6. Who is your favourite Avenger?
Stop it, you. I can't choose. They're all my favourite for different reasons. Except Hawkeye. I love him, and Black Widow, but... WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN BUDAPEST
7. In an apocalyptic war would you be on the side of the angels or the demons?
Oh, I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one ssssssssssecond. That I am one of them. (refer to my 5th fact for those who don't get it lol.)
8. Do you believe in ghosts/demons/etc?
I honestly don't know. I don't like not knowing. I am on a ROLL with these Sherlock quotes. Tbh that's from Doctor Who too LOL
9. Soft kitty (finish the song :3)
Warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr
10. Do you like Hannibal (the series)?
I'M GOING TO WATCH IT. TOMORROW I THINK. WITH MY BROTHER. SO EXCITE. I love the posts on Tumblr, so I'm so excited to actually understand the references lol.
YOUR QUESTIONS. GET THEM RIGHT. DON'T LIKE THEM? LEARN TO. ...that last one was a YOU GUESSED IT Sherlock quote.